- GPS UK VCF National Team Trials
- Coaching by Toni Navarro – (Technical Co-ordinator of International Programs)
- Coaching using the Valencia CF methodologies
- 3-day intensive training
- Selected squad will play against Valencia CF at the VCF Academy (Ciutat Esportiva) in Valencia
- Get an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Valencia Academy
What is it
The GPS UK VCF National Team Program aims to provide players the experience of the highest standard of coaching, whilst providing opportunities for selected players to travel to Valencia, train at the Ciutat Esportiva and play against Valencia CF at their age group.
How does it work?
The GPS UK VCF National Team Program will identify players best players from our network across the country from U9-U13, who will take part in the UK trial. From this trial the best players will be selected to make up two separate squads of 16, that will create the GPS UK VCF National Teams.
Who is it for?
The GPS UK VCF National Team Program is for players who have excelled in their own environment. Players should exhibit exemplary work ethic, commitment and have an excellent technical and tactical base. Players must be aged U9-U13.
Players will undertake training in all aspects of play including, tactical, physical, technical and mental. After the two days players will be contacted via email of their selection to the GPS UK VCF National Team.
No Camps Available